Laura E. Johnson, CPA
Laura grew up in eastern Washington where she worked beside her dad in their family business. Laura and her husband moved to Vancouver, WA in 2006 after she graduated from Washington State University in Pullman, WA. Laura started her public accounting career at Moss Adams for one year and then transitioned to Schiller & Company, PC where she worked for 10 years.
Laura serves small to mid-sized businesses and their owners in advisory services, tax planning and tax compliance. Laura specialized in state and local taxes and uses this knowledge to help clients evaluate their state and local filing requirements. Laura is licensed to practice in Washington and Oregon.
Laura enjoys spending time with her husband and two daughters in her free time. She loves anything that gets her outdoors including hiking, riding ATV’s and working out in their acreage.
Past Professional Experience:
- Railsback Johnson, P.C., 2017 – present
- Schiller & Company, P.C., 2007 – 2017
- Moss Adams, 2006 – 2007
- BA, Washington State University (Accounting), 2006 Summa Cum Laude
- Certified Public Accountant, 2007 (Licensed in WA & OR)
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Washington Society of Certified Public Accountants (WSCPA)