Andrew P. Cline
Andrew Cline is a senior at Washington State University Vancouver and current President of the IMA/Beta Alpha Psi honor society on campus. He is engaged in the local community as a volunteer at the Clark County Food Bank and planting trees with Clark Public Utilities StreamTeam.
Andrew started his career in public accounting at Schiller & Company, P.C. and Perkins & Company as an intern during the 2017 tax season.
Past Professional Experience:
- Railsback Johnson, P.C., 2017 – Present
- Perkins & Company, Feb. – Apr. 2017
- Schiller & Company, P.C., Jan. – Apr. 2017
- BA, Washington State University Vancouver (Accounting), 2018 (Expected)
- Professional Sales Certificate, Washington State University Vancouver, 2018 (Expected)
- Washington Society of Certified Public Accountants (WSCPA)
- Beta Alpha Psi (Accounting, Finance, & MIS Honor Society)
- Institute of Management Accountants (IMA)