Andrew P. Cline, CPA
Andrew Cline graduated from Washington State University Vancouver in May of 2018. He is currently studying for his CPA exams and has passed the first two sections and expects to have the remaining two sections completed by January 2019.
Andrew started his career in public accounting at Schiller & Company and Perkins & Company as an intern during the 2017 tax season. He joined Railsback Johnson, P.C. in July 2017.
Outside of the office, Andrew enjoys volunteering with local organizations, like the Clark County Food Bank and Clark Public Utilities StreamTeam, to assist with poverty alleviation and environmental protection efforts. Some of his other passions include traveling, horror/sci-fi movies, and video gaming.
Past Professional Experience:
- Railsback Johnson, P.C., 2017 – Present
- Perkins & Company, Feb. – Apr. 2017
- Schiller & Company, P.C., Jan. – Apr. 2017
- BA, Washington State University Vancouver (Accounting), May 2018
- Washington Society of Certified Public Accountants (WSCPA)
- Beta Alpha Psi (Accounting, Finance, & MIS Honor Society)
Phone: (360) 558-7424