Andrew P. Cline, CPA
Andrew is a WSU Vancouver alumnus and a licensed CPA. As a tax advisor, he loves working with small business owners, highly compensated employees, and investors.
He started his career in public accounting at Schiller & Company in Vancouver and Perkins & Company before joining Railsback Johnson, P.C. in July 2017.
Outside of the office, Andrew is passionate about exploring the Pacific Northwest and traveling the world. He enjoys hiking, camping, and cycling. You can also find him frequenting cafés in Vancouver and Portland. He is also a huge fan of horror and sci-fi movies/literature.
Past Professional Experience:
- Railsback Johnson, P.C., 2017 – Present
- Perkins & Company, Feb. – Apr. 2017
- Schiller & Company, P.C., Jan. – Apr. 2017
- BA, Washington State University Vancouver (Accounting), May 2018
- Washington Society of Certified Public Accountants (WSCPA)
- Beta Alpha Psi (Accounting, Finance, & MIS Honor Society)
Phone: (360) 558-7424