Gregory M. Railsback, CPA PFS CFP® MBA
Greg Railsback has 20 years of experience working with clients in an advisory capacity. He focuses his practice on providing personalized tax planning and strategic guidance for closely-held companies and their owners including mergers, acquisitions and sale transactions. He also specializes in complex estate and trust administration.
Greg is a trusted advisor to high net-worth clients seeking an experienced professional to identify tax planning opportunities and help them navigate the complexity in the tax law.
Outside the office you will find Greg spending time with his wife Amy and their two children at their home in Hockinson. They enjoy the slower pace of living in a smaller community. Depending upon the day they might be playing golf, basketball, tennis, board games or just relaxing at home.
Past Professional Experience:
- Railsback Johnson, P.C., 2017 – present
- Schiller & Company, P.C., 2003 – 2017
- Railsback & Associates, P.C., 2002 – 2003
- Laurus Financial Group, 1998 – 2003
- BBA, University of Portland (Finance), 1998
- MBA, Washington State University, 2003
- Certified Public Accountant, 2000 (Licensed in WA & OR)
- Personal Financial Specialist, 2001
- Certified Financial Planner (CFP®), 2002
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Washington Society of Certified Public Accountants (WSCPA)
- Southwest Washington Estate Planning Council
Phone: (360) 356-3820
Fax: (360) 558-7430