Gregory M. Railsback, CPA PFS CFP® MBA
Greg Railsback has 19 years of experience working with clients in an advisory capacity. He focuses his practice on providing personalized tax planning and strategic guidance for closely-held companies and their owners. He has successfully represented clients in merger, acquisition and sale transactions valued at more than $110 Million.
Greg is a trusted advisor to high net-worth clients seeking an experienced professional to identify tax planning opportunities and help them navigate the complexity in the tax law. He also assists clients in the areas of Estate & Trust planning and administration.
Past Professional Experience:
- Railsback Johnson, P.C., 2017 – present
- Schiller & Company, P.C., 2003 – 2017
- Railsback & Associates, P.C., 2002 – 2003
- Laurus Financial Group, 1998 – 2003
- BBA, University of Portland (Finance), 1998
- MBA, Washington State University, 2003
- Certified Public Accountant, 2000 (Licensed in WA & OR)
- Personal Financial Specialist, 2001
- Certified Financial Planner (CFP®), 2002
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Washington Society of Certified Public Accountants (WSCPA)
- Southwest Washington Estate Planning Council