Cents-per-mile rate for business miles decreases slightly for 2020February 12, 2020
Coronavirus (COVID-19): Tax relief for small businessesApril 3, 2020
At Railsback Johnson P.C., the health and well-being of our clients and team members is our primary concern. We want to do everything we can to protect those we interact with while we continue to provide the highest level of service to our clients.
We are taking the following steps to mitigate any impact of COVID-19:
- Our office will be closed from March 17th through March 31st. All team members will be working remotely during this time. As we approach March 31st, we will re-evaluate whether the closure will be extended and communicate any changes to you.
- We will be available for telephone or video conference meetings rather than in-person meetings.
- We encourage clients to provide their tax documents via their online portal. If you do not currently have an online portal and would like to have one set-up, please contact our office for assistance.
- We will have someone checking the mail on a periodic basis during this time.
- We will utilize client portals and/or secure email to deliver all tax returns, estimated tax payment vouchers and e-signature documents.
We appreciate your patience and understanding as we navigate this uncertain time. If you have any questions or concerns, please give us a call at (360)558-7420 or send us an email.